Saturday 15 March 2008

Random Japan Overload

Kinda getting bored of going on about Japan now, save it til next time I go, so to wrap things up heres a whole load of Random Things to see in Japan.

A curved escalator
That is not allowed have any friends....
A western style toilet, a Japanese style toilet is little more than a hole in the floor...
Kit Kat!!! I was in shock!! Chocolate is rare in Japan, they are far more into sweets and candy, might explain many peoples rotten teeth!!
And I did buy it in Japan, not just snook over from home
Ladies only railway carraiges, sadly 'groping' is a big problem in Japan, unlike the rest of the world

Another McDonalds or this? I know what I would prefer, cheap and tasty too, not to mention healthier!!
Ah well, 14 days has passed too quickly, time to go home



The last photo I took in Japan
At least the flight home was comfortable, it was empty! I could have slept across 4 seats if I liked

Till 2009 anyway, me and Chris had fun in Japan

No comments: